Teacher Workshops and In-service trainings: Let Roger show teachers and specialists how easily visual verbal tools can be integrated in your curriculum, for reading, writing, math, science, vocab and more. Explore practical tools and road tested strategies to:
- Dramatically increase reading comprehension.
- Offer writers tools that make brainstorming and revision easier.
- Make content more concrete, and note taking more memorable.
- Make difficult content easier to grasp and easier to share.
- Make any classroom more Inclusive as we prepare learners for the digital visual future.
- See how visual tools make differentiation an instant reality because these tools offer a broad range of “different learners” an effective bridge to text.
Disabled and Gifted get Visual: You’ll want to be sure SLPs and Special Ed staff attend — these tools are especially powerful for learners who struggle with text skills — but they are also the secret weapon of the gifted and talented classroom.